2.16.2011

SP - First Logos

Expanding the 4 main logos i developed. Again more of a focus on the letters and specifically trying to link the two.

Quite happy with this one, especially as Adam said it "looks like on of those dj disc things". So i guess i'm in the right area. Of the four final black ones, the first one seems the strongest, probably because of such a large black area. Losing the detail on the others might help them in that way.


Well i've had Superman and Warner Bros. for this one so far, so probably not this one. Just trying to play with the symmetry of the curves on the top half of the characters.




Again with the discs, keeping this to just the three circles, utilising the curves of the letters.


Keeping the S and P wrapped around each other, again with the circular discs. The central P provides the detail. It's meant to be a little uneasy to figure at first, you kind of see the whole and the representation of a record before the detail.


1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    my name is Marcel and I'm wondering if you take orders for a project?
    I do like the WB logo that u made. My streaming name is StarPunsh, so the SP logo would looks great for me :) It would be very nice if could contact me :) Go on Twitch and search for strarpunsh :) I'm looking forward to hear from you.

    Greetings for Germany,
    Marcel aka StarPunsh

    ReplyDelete