3.22.2011

YRbk Spreads Dev

We've had a small change in direction with the type. Generally we're happy with the way the spreads are progressing, but we still need to iron out some bits. One of which is the header type. We've been working with Rockwell so far, which is ok but I personally am not a massive fan. I prefered a lot of the bigger header stuff we did earlier but with Rockwell it looks really gaudy. So Adam had a play and came round to Futura, conveniently the font I'm using on my SP brief. Its nice and simple and clean without being slight or boring, like say Helvetica. It also means there's more emphasis on the work and its less about the layout which is what we wanted from the beginning.



Just some possible examples of break up/quote spreads Adam came up with using his 'green' he loves so much. The monotone is exactly what we want, though I'm not keen on the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment